Perfect for small to medium businesses ©2020 - Clubbish Ltd All Rights Reserved. Company number: 11561997 - VAT Registration Number: 304559411 - 3 Brindley Place, Birmingham B1 2JB - 0121 2317 015
Who We Are
What Information We Collect and How Do We Collect It?
The information we collect via the Website may include:
1. Any personal details you knowingly provide us with, through forms and our email, such as name, email address, telephone number etc.
2. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates including newsletters, information on new products and offers).
3. Your IP address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
Please note that if you chose to block cookies, essential cookies will still be used. The following types of cookie are in use on the site:
|Compliance Cookie (essential)||Compliance Cookie
|These cookies are essential to allow us to save your personal settings with regard to cookie usage|
|Analytics Cookies||_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz,
|These cookies allow us to monitor visitor activity on our website using service provided by Google Analytics. They enable us to measure and improve our website’s performance.|
|Marketing Cookies||mp_ba||These cookies allow us to monitor visitor activity on our website using service provided by Google, Bing, Facebook, Linkedin. They enable us to measure and improve our website’s performance.|
What We Do With Your Information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
1. To provide a sales service, we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide end of month reporting.
2. In certain cases, we may use your email address to send you information about our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt out by clicking unsubscribe in the email footer.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address, email address and telephone number and payment of £10 to cover administration expenses to the following address:
Privacy and Compliance Dept
Birmingham City Centre